Particulars about Dawn Pichon Barron are:
(1) She loves agate hunting & collecting;
(2) She is a mama (bear) & partner of 25 years with a sexyrazor-cheekboned dude:
(3) Director & Faculty (Native & Indigenous Studies + creative writing/literature) at an institution of higher learning;
(4) will not step on wet grass;
(5) author of ESCAPE GIRL BLUES (Finishing Line Press, 2018):
(6) believes in the power of story and music to sustain a life worth living, and:
(7) she has a fascination with pigeons, alliteration, and cartography.